Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where to find the time?


Hello my name is Brandi Garcia, I am a High School Spanish teacher and I teach levels 1-2. this is my second year teaching and I have been working on developing lessons for teaching reading in the target language. My biggest concern was where do I find the time? I realized that time in the classroom was very limited and my teaching style needed to be very diverse and differentiated in order to teach the material. I could never find the time or the materials to teach reading in the classroom. This year I have developed different techniques of teaching reading and providing the students with the opportunity to read on a daily basis,but still maintaining time and the curriculum. I read with the students the last ten minutes of class every day!
Any suggestion on different methods of implementation?

No comments: